Friday 12 May - Monday 15 May 2023, Taupo
If you'd like to go on the waiting list, please submit a rego form and I'll let you know if there is a cancellation or if I manage to get another Escape on the calendar.
No classes. No cooking (for you). Uninterrupted craft time, sleep time, book time, you time.
Let the pressures of life slip away for a weekend as you join a group of like minded folk in a cosy setting, where we can truly connect with each other and our own thoughts while sinking into a good WIP.
Upon registering you are invited to a private group so we can talk food, yarn and get to know each other before the weekend starts so that you know you'll be among friends.
Available Rooms: SOLD OUT - please complete the rego form to go on the waitlist
- $690pp - Room to Self - SOLD OUT
- $660pp - Room to Self with sofa bed - SOLD OUT
- $640pp - Twin Share - SOLD OUT
Payment plans are available. Paying by credit card incurs a 3% surcharge.
- three nights accommodation
- all meals
- tasty snacks
- $50 credit towards yarn - full inventory will be coming with me
What to bring:
- stash yarn to squish and allocate to projects
- stash yarn that you might like to swap or find a buddy for
- clothing is optional - perfectly acceptable to PJ all weekend
- other craft projects or that pile of books you've been meaning to get to
I had the privilege of attending Winter Retreat 2020 and it was AWESOME! I am not even a knitter and I still had heaps of fun. I wish I was a knitter because I totally had FOMO. Thanks Julie for running such a relaxing and restorative event. I would highly recommend and look forward to another in future.
Terms & Conditions
In the event that covid restrictions impact this event, you will be able to transfer to a new booking or be refunded.
Should personal circumstances outside your control impact your ability to attend, this will be handled on a case by case basis - please contact me as soon as you are aware something will or might impact your attendance. If I am able to onsell your space, I will be able to refund you. If there is not enough time to do so, a partial refund will be made available as accommodation and food are the unrecoverable costs.
A $75 deposit secures your booking.