This house was a hit! Very excited to be returning here again.
No classes. No cooking (for you). Uninterrupted craft time, sleep time, book time, you time.
Let the pressures of life slip away for a weekend as you join a group of like minded folk in a cosy setting, where we can truly connect with each other and our own thoughts while sinking into a good WIP.
Upon registering you are invited to a private group so we can talk food, yarn and get to know each other before the weekend starts so that you know you'll be among friends.
- $670pp - Room to Self - SOLD OUT
- $600pp - Twin Share - 1 bed available
- $530pp - Quad Share - 3 beds available
Payment plans are available.
- three nights accommodation
- all meals bar one - we go out on Sunday night so please squirrel funds aside for that
- tasty snacks
- $50 credit towards yarn - full inventory will be coming with me
What to bring:
- stash yarn to squish and allocate to projects
- stash yarn that you might like to swap or find a buddy for
- clothing is optional - perfectly acceptable to PJ all weekend
- other craft projects or that pile of books you've been meaning to get to