Zui Camp 2021
Friday 17 September - Sunday 19 September 2021
Silverstream Retreat (Rimu Block)
3 Reynolds Bach Drive, Silverstream, Lower Hutt
Registration: $200 per person
If you are bringing your whanau I will review costing on a case by case basis, and if you have intense food allergies and it's easier to self-cater, please use the info box below,
- 2 nights accommodation (please note these are shared bunk rooms)
- Catered dinner/dessert on Friday and Saturday night
- Communal Food for Breakfast and Lunch
This is built in to a mini tour so I had to find a balance between catering and sorting ourselves. The catered meals are buffets so it was cheaper and they can account for dietary requirements. People will have different eating habits so breakfast and lunch is pretty casual and when you feel like it.
If you are in a position to be able to contribute towards the Support Kitty this will be distributed across those who indicate they need financial support to attend. If you are someone who needs support, or extra support, please use the text boxes accordingly to let me know what will help you get to camp, and any details provided will be held in confidence. Don't feel bad asking - travelling further impacts the costs, your income may be limited for a variety of reasons. There is no judgement, only a desire to see you if you can make it.
Remember that Zui is a secret group, and therefore this page is as secret as I can make it. You need the url to get here, as it's not able to be clicked through from the main site.
About Our Space: We will have a shared lounge area and our own kitchen. We can't do any major cooking but it has the basics.
Sleeping Quarters: There are smaller and larger bunk rooms, I will do my best to accommodate room requests. Reserved capacity is 37 folk.
Meals: Breakfast and Lunch will be communal sharesies, this will be easier to arrange once I have final numbers. Dinners are buffet style and will take all allergies into account.
Carpooling: I'm recording who is where and has what space. Will connect folk once majority of regos are in.
Friday: We should be able to get in from midday. I have offered to facilitate a business session in the afternoon. Lunch has no set time, nor required to eat at same time. Dinner will be a set time.
Saturday: Breakfast and lunch have no set time. Dinner will be a set time. I'm happy to do an informal pop up (i.e. please help me unload and reload the van) for those who wish to partake. As people discuss what they might want to do this day, I may arrange an informal agenda to take the pain out of trying to figure this out when we get there.
Sunday: Breakfast has no set time.
What to Bring
- Stash! If you don't feel like buying but wouldn't mind New to You, please bring anything that is up for Swapsies
- Cash! (or an eftpos card) if you feel like raiding my inventory
- WIPs - if it'll fit, bring it! (doesn't have to be knitting or crochet, there is a strong sewing contingent so if you want to cut patterns with friends, bring the things! Fabric scissors will only be used for fabric)
- FOs - if it'll fit, bring it!
- The usual things - clothes/toiletries/meds/charging cords