This is for you if:
* you want to be part of a community that cares about issues that impact the community
* you want to learn new skills and grow your craft confidence
* you want dedicated time to connect with fellow crafters
* you want help curating yarn for your projects
* you want early access to product that hits my inventory
* you want exclusive events and offers
This is not for you if:
* you want to stick to your knitting
Intrepid Stitchers will know about cool stuff first!
These are tangible items! Some will be included with your membership, and some will be available in project kits. Only Intrepid Stitchers will be able to earn journey badges and these won't be available to the general public.
Intrepid Stitchers will have access to Virtual Stitch Sessions. These will be hosted online with a couple of set times each month for us to come together to craft and catch up.
Koha with a WoW Factor
Make monthly contributions to good causes.
Private Online Community
This will be a members-only Facebook group.
Interviews with Interesting Folk will be recorded and added to the video library as well as posting in this group even if my social channels are on hiatus.
Access to our private Facebook community.
Sneak peeks of yarn and project plans
Support from me and your craft crew
Virtual Stitch Sessions
Journey Badges (real ones that you can sew or iron on to stuff)
What if I am unhappy with my membership?
You don't have to stay. The value of any unused months (depending on your payment plan) can be transferred to a voucher which you can use towards yarn, or WoW retreats.
Can I pay in my currency?
Yes. Because I'm based in New Zealand, it's currently set up for NZD, but let me know where you are and I'll set it up.